- August 4th: Registration Opens
- March 22nd: Roster Freeze @ 2:00 PM
- September 15-17: Presidents Cup Pool Play
- October 14-15: Presidents Cup Semis & Finals
MISSOURI PRESIDENTS CUP 2023/2024
The 2023 Fall Missouri Presidents Cup pool play weekend will be held September 15-17, 2023. The semis/finals weekend will be held October 14-15, 2023. The event is being held in St. Louis over multiple weekends, so as to be more accommodating to the quality of play, team travel, and various tournaments. This event will be for the 15U-19U Girls age groups. Round Robin will be played full days, one game per day on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday when possible based on bracketing.
This event will be held at the Creve Coeur Park Soccer Complex in Maryland Heights, MO.
In-person check-in no longer required. Rosters will be frozen and approved prior to the event.
Please have the following items on-hand for your matches:
- A correct copy of State Roster (can be provided by your club registrar if you do not have)
- Signed medical waivers for each player participating in your possession
- Fully Laminated Player Cards in alphabetical order for each player participating (remove players not participating)
- Fully Laminated Coaches Card for each coach (4 max per team).
This is a “Stay & Play” tournament. Teams participating in the President’s Cup MUST make all hotel accommodations using the MYSA elected Official Hotel Provider of this event. There are no exceptions to this rule. Teams/clubs not using our tournament housing service will be disqualified from advancing to the National Championship Series this year, suspended from future entries in MYSA state events and shall be fined $750 unless our blocks have sold out.
There is NO stay-to-play requirement on the Championship Weekend
2024 Midwest Presidents Cup
Sioux Falls, South Dakota