The Mid-American Developmental League is a league hosted by Missouri Youth Soccer Association (MYSA) and Kansas State Youth Soccer Association (KSYSA). The league is in cooperation with United States Youth Soccer (USYS).
This cooperative competition is for teams that are still
developing and seeking competitive games in an
organized format that limits travel and allows for local game flexibility. Girls play their season in the Fall while boys play their season in the Spring.
- self-scheduling allowing for flexibility
- advisement committee run by the members
- full-time league administrator
- access to the state’s best referee network
- out of town games played in central Boonville, MO
- division winners get advancement to Regional President’s Cup
MADL uses the official Missouri State Referee Assignor – Bill Brooks. All teams in the MADL will use the Missouri State Referee Assignor to assign referees to in-market games. Although some teams are from Kansas, the referee assignor can still help with assigning games in that market.
For clubs interested in participating in the MADL, please contact Will Martel using the email below.