LINKS & DETAILS
- August 4th: Registration Opens
- Roster Freeze: September 28 @ noon
- Sept 29-Oct 1: State Cup Pool Play
- October 14-15th: State Cup Semis & Finals
The 2023 Missouri Fall State Cup pool play weekend will be held September 29 – October 1, 2023. The semis/finals dates will be October 14-15, 2023. The event is being held in multiple weekends, so as to be more accommodating to the quality of play, team travel, and school commitments. Round Robin will be played full days, one game per day on Saturday, Sunday & Monday. This event will be for the 15U thru 19U age groups for girls teams only. This event will be held in Springfield, MO.
This event will be held at the Allison SportsTown Complex in Springfield, MO.
STATE CUP RULES are updated annually prior to the start of the competition. Of note, the brackets in ALL age groups shall not exceed 12 teams total (3 brackets of 4 teams each). Should more than 12 teams apply for an age group, or an odd number of teams apply (other than 2, 3, 4, 8 or 12) then Qualifying games shall be drawn per the rules linked above to determine those teams that shall advance.
In-person check-in no longer required. Rosters will be frozen and approved prior to the event.
Please have the following items on-hand for your matches:
- A correct copy of State Roster (can be provided by your club registrar if you do not have)
- Signed medical waivers for each player participating in your possession
- Fully Laminated Player Cards in alphabetical order for each player participating (remove players not participating)
- Fully Laminated Coaches Card for each coach (4 max per team).
Tips for Coaches and Admins for the National Championship Series: Download Nik’s Big List of Cup Stuff below.
This is a “Stay & Play” tournament. Teams participating in the State Cup MUST make all hotel accommodations using the sanctioned hotel provider. There are no exceptions to this rule. Teams/clubs not using our tournament housing service may be disqualified from advancing in the National Championship Series this year, suspended from future entries in MYSA state events, and shall be fined $750 unless our blocks have sold out.
There is no stay-to-play requirement for the Championship Weekend.